At Sutherland Tse and Co, we help business owners to achieve their financial objectives through a focus on both accounting and business advisory support. We call this our Business Tax Planning (BTP) service.
Whatever life stage your business is at, we’re passionate about connecting you to the expertise you need, when you need it.
From a day to day perspective, we specialise in software bookkeeping (SBS service), GST analysis and record keeping advice. We even look after the entire tax & accounting function for many of our clients.
- New business –Business structure / Tax compliance
- Business growth – Business development / Financial planning
- Tax planning – Effective tax minimisation and planning strategies
- Asset accumulation – Asset protection / Business valuation
- Business exit – Succession planning / Business sale
Like everything we do, we customise our service offerings to suit your exact needs. We will help you to design a service package that is fit for your purpose. And of course, we’ll bring together the right team to help you achieve your business goals.
It is best practice worldwide and mandatory for CPA Australia members to provide an Engagement Letter to confirm your exact needs and an estimation of fees. This way you will not have a ‘fee’ shock. At Sutherland Tse, we prefer our clients to place a retainer with us at the start of the financial year, as our engagement recommences 1st July every year.